Static Code Analysis
for Salesforce Developing
Optimized Code Quality + Security
CodeScan by AutoRABIT is a static code analysis solution that provides visibility into code health from the first line written through final deployment into production. Reliable code analysis directly on the AutoRABIT DevSecOps platform drives Salesforce development quality, speed, and security. Poor code quality slows feature velocity and creates additional risks for compliance and security. Protect yourself with AutoRABIT CodeScan.
More Secure Code
Reduce your project security vulnerabilities with higher quality code. CodeScan supports SANS, CWE, and OWASP standards and is integrated with popular IDE plugins to enable developers to find and fix errors while code is written.
Increase Feature Delivery
Velocity & Productivity
CodeScan’s automated review process integrates with your AutoRABIT CI/CD pipeline to detect code bugs and vulnerabilities. Streamlining your quality checks increases velocity, by reducing the need for additional code reviews.
Increase Code Visibility
Build project awareness across your development teams. CodeScan’s dashboard and reports provide high-level analysis of code health and are 100% compatible with Salesforce languages, providing teams with complete project visibility.
Reduce Technical Debt
Streamlining your development processes saves money. CodeScan has over 600 built-in rules and integrates directly into AutoRABIT ARM’s DevSecOps CI/CD pipelines to avoid unnecessary pauses in production.
say CodeScan helps developers write higher quality code.
say CodeScan helps reduce technical debt.
say CodeScan makes code reviews more productive.
plan to continue using CodeScan.
Find out about
CodeScan for AutoRABIT
- Security rules are aligned with CWE, OWASP, and SANS standards
- IDE developer tools and vulnerability assessments for clean code at speed
- Visibility into technical debt helps eliminate legacy faults and threats
- Risk reduction
- Privacy mandates
- Cost control
- Address unique environment requirements
- Create metadata with every screen update or line of code
- Persist, inherit, propagate and nest metadata properties
- Avoid bad metadata that breaks orgs, slows development, and exposes sensitive data