Date Last Updated: September 29, 2023
1. Data Controller
AutoRABIT s.r.o., company ID No.: 171 52 011, with its registered office at Pobřežní 667/78, Karlín, 186 00 Praha 8, Czech Republic, serves as the data controller.
2. The purpose and legal bases for data processing
We process the personal data to address and evaluate job applicants and for recruitment purposes and to keep records on job applicants, based on our legitimate interest in filling job vacancies and expanding our organizational structure.
3. Data Processed and Retention period
For the purposes above, we process your identification data and contact information, qualifications (education, skills and capabilities, work experience) and other data in your CV or cover letter or required for a specific job position.
The data is retained for the duration of the recruitment process but not exceeding 6 months after its closure.
4. How is your personal data collected
We collect your personal data from the following sources:
- From you as a job applicant;
- From a recruitment agency;
- From entities providing references (e. g. previous employer)
- From publicly available sources (e. g. LinkedIn.com)
5. What if you do not provide us with your personal data
If you do not provide us with the information necessary to assess your application (such as documents on your education, qualifications and previous work experience), we will not be able to process your application properly and you will not be considered for the job.
6. Who processes your data and where is it transferred
Your personal data is processed by our company, resp. designated employees and access can also be given to the contract processors incl. companies of AutoRABIT Group; our company is part of this group. These entities have appropriate security measures in place to protect your personal data. The data controlled by our company (incl. your personal data) may be transferred or transmitted, or stored and processed in, the United States or other countries outside EEA for the purposes as described above. Our company utilize standard contractual clauses approved by the EC and rely on the EC´s adequacy decisions about certain countries, as applicable, for data transfers from the EEA to the US and other countries.
7. Your rights in the processing of personal data
You have the following rights:
- right to access your personal data – to receive information about which of your personal data we process and to check whether we process it in a lawful manner;
- right to rectification – to request that we rectify any of your personal data that is incomplete or incorrect;
- right to erasure – in some cases you have the right to request erasure of your data if there is no legitimate reason for us to continue processing your personal data. You are also entitled to request the erasure of your data if you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below);
- right to object to the processing of your personal data – to object to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests. Since these activities do not concern marketing, we will stop processing your personal data, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds on our part to continue the processing
- right to restriction of processing – to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data, for example, if you require us to ensure its accuracy or to determine the reason for its processing.
- right to data portability – to ask us to transfer your personal data that we process with your consent to a third party.
- right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection located at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7. You may exercise this right particularly if you believe that your personal data is processed unlawfully or in violation of the generally applicable legal regulations.
8. How to exercise individual rights?
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: AutoRABIT s.r.o., Pobřežní 667/78, Karlín, 186 00 Praha 8,
Current contact information is available on our website: www.autorabit.com/contact