Salesforce Ends Data Recovery, But We’ve Got Your Back(up)
Salesforce announced the discontinuation of its Data Recovery Service effective July 31, 2020.
Discover steps Salesforce customers must adopt to protect their data and preserve the integrity of their instances. Learn from data protection and compliance experts about what measures to take not to be impacted. And, learn how a backup and recovery service purpose-built for Salesforce can keep your org and all its data protected.
KEY TAKE AWAYS:
- Maintain continuity and protection of Salesforce data and operations
- Satisfy the needs of IT audit and compliance stakeholders
- Leverage metadata, objects, scripts, etc. to recover and backup
- Comply with standards like ISO 27001, NIST SP 800-34 and others
- Pan Kamal, Risk & Compliance Expert
- Ranjith Kumar, Product Manager, Vault Backup & Recovery, AutoRABIT