We are in for an exciting discussion on Continuous Integration for Salesforce Platform on this 9th of October , 2014 .
With as many as 40 particpants confirming it already , this is for sure going to be exciting with some challenges, some best practices and some ideas around it .
Join us for this webinar for an introduction to the practice of Continuous Integration as it applies to the Salesforce.com & Force.com platform, the challenges, some solutions and best practices.
– Continuous Integration on Salesforce/Force.com platform
– Challenges in the Continuous Integration life-cycle ( version
control, build process, deployment, testing)
– Maturity models, Best practices and how to move up the value
– A variety of tools will be demonstrated that automate each part
of the process.
Who should attend:
– Salesfore.com managers & leaders
– Salesforce.com Developers & Administrators
– Continuous integration & Agile practitioners
– IT team members of any Salesforce.com implementation
Benefits for audience
– Understanding of best practices of Continuous Integration
specifically for Salesforce.com
– Maturity model for Salesforce.com IT teams
– Technology and tools overview for attaining your goals
Speaker: Kevin Gee (Director – Product Management , AutoRABIT )
Click here to REGISTER
Scheduled time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PST, 09 Oct 2014
A TechSophy, Inc Product