We do understand. There’s no fun in visiting a place like Paris and attending Demos. We wouldn’t feel a least bit excited. But then when we’ve known what a Demo could mean for making that coarse-changing decision for your company, we had second thoughts.
How does French Touch Dreamin help Salesforce users:
Right from its debut in 2016, French Touch Dreamin is a big hit within the Salesforce community. The passion at the event is infectious, as the event organizers brought speakers, MVP’s and other leaders in salesforce ecosystem, from various country communities to suffice the content-rich agenda of the event. You may have learnt on some tips and tricks to scale your Salesforce development or just move around and network with the Salesforce Ohana.
French Touch Dreamin is more than an event, it is an experience.
What you should look for in a Product for an informed decision:
- Is the Product having its presence in Global Events regularly?
- Is the Product active on Forums for problem solving?
- Is the Product in the market since a couple of years?
- Are the representatives empathetic towards your queries?
- Does the Product have regular updates as per the market demands?
- Does the Product have the passion to evolve into the bigger markets? (participation in these events are a sign of this)
- How is its Social media presence?
- What’s the work culture of the team behind the Product?
It’s hard to part ways after a long association
Did you consider all of the above to give you great insights into how your partnership would be for the next couple of years. Cause it’s not just you who’s gonna part ways with the Solution Provider if things don’t work your way, it involves teams across departments to switch between Solution Providers meaning – new teams, new ways and new engagements from the scratch.
- Did you get a chance to speak to our team and collect your swag at the event? If not, just leave a comment,we will connect back with you to help.