AutoRABIT 3.0 Pre-release EAP open now
For all those who wanted to have a preview of the latest changes that are in AutoRABIT 3.0 – here is a quick pre-release version . Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a free trial access to the same. Pre-release builds have extended trial of 2 months since you are bearing more with us 🙂
What to expect in AutoRABIT 3.0 – pre-release :
1. Enterprise Installers – You can now download and install AutoRABIT in your own enterprise with the on-premise edition. There has been some waiting for this for couple of months now and the wait is over. AutoRABIT supports Salesforce release management both on-premise as well as on-demand version that is hosted on cloud .
Enterprise installers support the following :
1. On-premise installation of AutoRABIT
2. Support for metadata deployments from Version control or from Sandbox
3. Plug-in support for the following : [ Goto Administration > Plug-in Administration ]
a . Integration with SCM tools – Subversion , GIT , Perforce , TFS , Mercurial .
b. Integration with ALM tools – Jira , Redmine , Bugzilla , Quality Center , Testlink
c. Integration with Selenium Webdriver for Salesforce Test automation
… and many more
d. Detailed E-mail giving the deployment report , lines of code modified in the sandbox , test results etc., after every AutoRABIT cycle
2. Salesforce Sandbox Synchronization – They were two features before – Org Compare and Selective Deployment. Now , they are merged into one after our users feedback on usability improvements . Our way to say, we listen to you as equally as we listen to us !!!
It means now you compare two orgs – identify the difference and deploy the differences into destination all from one place..
Note : AutoRABIT’s most anticipated Dataloader Pro will be part of AutoRABIT -3.0 beta EAP and is expected to be on 28th Nov. 2014