For all those enthusiasts who have been helping to reach AutoRABIT new heights to where it is now – we announce the new EAP [ Early Adopters ] program for AutoRABIT 2.4 – ” The greatest and latest of AutoRABIT so far is here ” .
The new release has lots of valuable features that are available in the Enterprise as well as hosted Edition of AutoRABIT , some of them are given below :
1. Automated deployment support for TFS 2013 : Automatically deploy metadata from Team Foundation Server 2013 to Salesforce Orgs / Sandboxes now . AutoRABIT gets a new feather in version control support with inclusion of support for TFS 2013 in addition to Subversion , Mercurial and GIT and TFS 2010, TFS 2012 .
2. Full Sandbox / Organization back-up : No limits on no.of salesforce sandbox back-ups , no worry on sandbox integrity and recovery issues in case of a crash . AutoRABIT full Sandbox / Organization back-ups for its light-house customers.
3. Support for Unpackaged deployments : Most development teams do not use unmanaged package for their development or test orgs [ essentially they are unpackaged] . In this case – metadata deployment is a big issue . But, fortunately not an issue if AutoRABIT as it has direct support for selective feature based deployments for unpackaged salesforce Organizations as well.
4. Code Coverage task is configurable : Integrating apex class , triggers , test execution and generating code coverage report generation with every build and deployment can take the packaging and deployment time significantly high . So, this is made as an option to trigger the code coverage at the time of AutoRABIT build cycle.
5. Role added for production deployment : Based on client feedback – we have added a new role to authorize the deployments on production instances.
6. Automatically publish metadata to GIT repositories : This is your first step to adopt version control system into your enterprise . Get AutoRABIT to publish the meta data of your application fetched from your orgs and publish them to GIT repositories in a scheduled manner. Get the much required version control supported back-up solution for your salesforce applications now .
7. New advanced encryption security measures incorporated as per the Salesforce security recommendations as per ISV edition review and discussions.