4 REASONS WHY ‘DREAMFORCE 2016’ WILL BE MORE AWESOME THAN 2015
The very announcement of DreamForce event every year makes us excited. An event as magnificent as this can only get better with every passing year. DreamForce 2015 was awesome with 400+ partners in Cloud Expo, more than 1,400 breakout sessions and the biggest names in music rocking Dreamfest. However, here are 4 reasons why DreamForce 2016 is going to be more awesome than 2015.
1. The ‘Magnetism’ of ‘Industry Pioneers’ & ‘Thought-Leaders’
The DreamForce conference, presented by Salesforce, has the potential to enthrall you with the speeches of ‘thought-leaders’ and mesmerize you with the presence of ‘industry pioneers’ for 4 full days. A partial list of keynote speakers includes the following:
- Melinda Gates – Co-chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Marc Benioff – Chairman & CEO, Salesforce
- Deborah Dugan – CEO, RED
- Captain Scott Kelly – Astronaut, NASA
- Tony Robbins – Life & Business Strategist
- Daniel Goleman – Author, Emotional Intelligence & Psychologist
- Billie Jean King – Sports Icon & Humanitarian
- Patricia Arquette – Academy Awards Winner & Activist
- Captain Mark Kelly – Astronaut, NASA
2. Absorbing ‘Knowledge Sessions’ from a Galaxy of Industries
DreamForce 2016 offers you unprecedented experience to participate in a series of knowledge dissemination sessions from a gamut of industries as diverse as Automotive, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Energy, Healthcare, Life Sciences to Non-Profit, Retail, Media, Communications, High-Tech and Manufacturing.
These knowledge sessions can stimulate your thoughts that could prove to be the seed for the next biggest opportunity the world could reap through YOU.
3. The Energizing Performance of ‘U2 Band’
U2 Band are scheduled to perform at DreamForce 2016 from October 4th to 7th in San Francisco. U2 is only the fourth band – after The Beatles, The Band and The Who – to make it to the cover of the TIME Magazine, with the headline: “Rock’s Hottest Ticket”. There’s no doubt that U2 will be delivering a scintillating performance at DreamForce this year.
4. A World of Products
DreamForce 2016 includes discussion and brainstorming of ideas on some of the best products in the world such as Analytics Cloud, App Cloud, Community Cloud, AppExchange, Financial Services Cloud, Health Cloud, IoT Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Pardot, Lightning, Service Cloud, Steelbrick, Thunder, Salesforce Platform, Salesforce IQ, Salesforce 1 Mobile, etc.
These ideas have the potential to trigger your thoughts that could lead to the next biggest product in the world, which could be YOURS.